Singhania & Co. LLP has a well-regarded, highly effective administrative law and regulation practice. Through relationships established by our team of highly qualified and experienced attorneys, we are successful in shaping public policy through both administrative and legislative channels. We help our customers in all aspects of the administrative process at the federal and state levels. Our policy is to enhance the customer satisfaction through providing query resolution system, by which client’s queries and issues can be solved easily and completely. We provide administrative and regulation services matching client’s requirements and expectations completely. Our professionals can help you in solving all types of issues and queries having proficiency and expertise in this field.
Our Services include:
- Advising customers on compliance with agency rules, regulations and policies.
- Representing clients in the rulemaking process, including drafting and commenting on rules, guidelines, regulations, and policy statements.
- Preparing requests for declaratory rulings, advisory opinions or other agency interpretations.
- Reviewing final agency rules and regulations for possible judicial challenge.
- Litigating challenges to agency regulations and rules.
- Representing clients in agency adjudications.
- Preparing applications for licenses and permits.
- Preparing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Preparing requests for confidential agency treatment of client information under FOIA.
- Litigating FOIA and Open Meeting Act disputes.
- Participating in development of mandatory and voluntary standards.
- Responding to agency investigations and audits.
- Negotiating consent decrees.
- Participating in industry coalitions to address specific agency issues.
- Representing customers before Congress and state legislatures on agency. Reauthorization, agency oversight, and specific agency-related issues pending before legislative committees.