We provide advice on compliance with the provisions of the act prohibiting persons with an interest in a casino or casino’s licensee and their families from making state or local political contributions. We also represent businesses and individuals in completing the Personal Disclosure Forms and the Business Disclosure Forms required of those with investments in casinos and casino suppliers. We are a law firm that has been involved in every aspect of the development of casino gaming including license procurement and comprehensive business representation for both casino owners and suppliers. The firm has also experience with land and vessel-based gaming venues in other parts of the country.
Our services include:
- Policy and legislative representation at all levels.
- Preparation of licensing application materials.
- Business license representation.
- Comprehensive business representation, including acquisitions, financing, expansion and development of complementary entertainment facilities.
- Negotiation and drafting of management and development agreements.
- Corporate transactions transferring interests in a casino.
- Site acquisition, zoning, construction and development.