Corporate finance is a specific field of finance related to the different financial decisions taken by corporations. The main purpose of corporate finance is enhancing the corporate value and minimizing financial risks. It is a huge discipline and involves taking long and short term financial and investment decisions. Professional accountants offer consultancy services related to corporate finance to large organizations. Corporate finance Services are provided by us:
Our Professional accountants offer the following services to domestic and international clients.
- Capital structuring
- Acquisition and Investment
- Financial modeling
- Financial planning
- Dividends and taxation
- Project valuation
- Preparation of reports on financial viability of a project
- Raising finance through issue of shares, term loans, inter-corporate deposit etc
- Financial risk management.
We have a team of highly qualified and experienced corporate finance attorneys to provide general business advice and corporate legal services to both domestic and foreign entities, which are privately and publicly owned. We counsel our clients in the full range of corporate finance matters, including:
- Corporate Governance representing boards and board committees on a wide spectrum of fiduciary duty and governance-related matters, including those arising as a result of the enactment of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Privacy, Data Security and E-Commerce representing vendors and users of information technology, including computer software, development, web site and internet services, in licensing, IP protection and related matters.
- Infrastructure and Project Finance – Guiding customers such as infrastructure equity funds, lenders, municipalities and other financing authorities, and private and public entities, in the acquisition, development, finance, and operation of a variety of infrastructure assets including tunnels, power plants, offsite airport parking lots, hospitals, transmission and distribution grids.
- Investment Management Representing participants in the investment management industry, including investment companies, investment advisers and broker-dealers, insurance companies, in complying with the provisions of the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and other regulatory provisions.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Representing both public and private companies in domestic and cross-border transactions involving a broad spectrum of deal structures, including mergers, asset purchases, tender offers, joint ventures, proxy contests and divisional sales, using an integrated cross-disciplinary approach supported by attorneys in other practice groups who specialize in M&A transactions.
- Private Company/Corporate Counseling Representing family-owned businesses, start-ups and other privately-held businesses, as well as publicly-held companies, in corporate matters and other general counseling matters, including contracts, commercial lending, strategic alliances, distribution arrangements, joint ventures, and regulatory matters.
- Public Finance Representing state, local and other governmental entities, as well as for profit and nonprofit businesses, in practically every governmental purpose and private activity bond financing vehicle at the state and local levels, with experience in the myriad federal tax and securities law aspects of bond issues.
- Securities Representing companies in SEC and SRO compliance and practice matters, as well as issuers, underwriters, selling agents and investors in significant public and private securities issuance transactions of all types, including equity, debt, trust preferred, and strategic investment transactions, tender offers, recapitalizations and reorganizations, exchange offers and going private transactions.
- Structured Finance and Securitizations Representing issuers, underwriters, special purpose entities, and servicers in all phases of public and private issuances of asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities.
- Venture Capital/Private Equity Representing both companies seeking financing and financing sources, in all facets of capital raising, including seed and angel, mezzanine, venture capital and other equity financings, as well as leveraged acquisitions and recapitalizations.