We have a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals with extensive experience in federal and state elections law, lobbying limitations, and campaign finance regulations. Our Clients include corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, elected officials, trade association, nonprofit organizations, political action committees, and ballot question committees. Our team members have experience with the following statutory and regulatory requirements and expectations:
- Federal Election Campaign Act.
- Federal Lobbyist Regulation Act.
- Gift and Entertainment Policies in State Government.
We assist our clients in complying with applicable law as well as providing service in the areas of Campaign Finance Compliance, Internal Revenue Service Filings, General Accounting Responsibilities, and Corporate Governance. Our team advises individual, corporate, and government clients on:
- Corporate and Individual Political Activity.
- Complying with federal and state elections laws.
- Complying with federal and state lobbying laws.
- Administrating and establishing Political Action Committees.
- Implementation of Executive Compensation plans for Community Involvement
- Consultation on federal and state ethics laws.
- Providing suggestion regarding corporate and individual political contributions and activity.
- Representing political committees and candidates on registration, reporting and other compliance matters.
- Advising tax-exempt and nonprofit organizations on permissible political activity.
- Providing advice and representation regarding initiatives, referenda, and ballot question campaigns.