The attorneys in Singhania & Co.LLP Government Contracts Practice possess the skills, breadth of experience, and maturity of judgement required to help you in transforming your government marketplace challenges into positive bottom-line results. Our strategic vision, team approach, and client-centered focus on the creation and preservation of value, enable clients to identify and alleviate more reliably the complex operational risks uniquely present in the government contracts marketplace.
Singhania & Co.LLP Government Contracts Practice attorneys help clients create, preserve, and enhance value are listed below:
Contractor Status & Team Relationships:
- Joint Ventures / Teaming Agreements / Strategic Alliances.
- Cooperative Agreements, Grants, Cooperative Research and Development Agreements, and Other Transactions.
- Small Business Programs and Procurements.
- Organizational Conflicts of Interest.
- Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence.
- Contractor Responsibility.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Analysis and Preparation of Comments on Draft Solicitation Provisions.
- Interpretation of Solicitation Terms & Requirements.
- Offeror Representations and Certifications.
- Proposal Evaluation / Negotiations / Discussions.
- Debriefings by the Government.
- Evaluation, Preparation, Prosecution or Defense of Procurement Protests.
- Subcontract Award and Administration.
- Negotiation of Changes to Contract Terms & Conditions.
- Compliance Programs, Plans, and Reviews.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations / Export Administration Regulations.
- Allocation and Protection of Contractor Rights in Intellectual Property.
- Freedom of Information Act Requests / Responses.
- Requests for Equitable Adjustments / Claims.
- Contract Audits
Fraud Allegations / Investigations:
- Grand Jury / Inspector General Investigations.
- Criminal False Claims Act / False Statement Investigations.
- Civil False Claims Act Investigations.
- Suspension / Debarment Proceedings.