We help our health care clients with mergers, dispositions, acquisitions, joint ventures and new business formation. We also advise on business operations including management and governance, all the types of contract drafting and negotiations, physician and staff employment issues and tax or tax exemption matters.
We have a team of highly qualified and experienced attorneys, who represent a broad range of health care clients regarding federal and state legal issues. Our years of experience with the health care industry provide us with an acute understanding of providers, as well as of the related businesses, which are the part of the health care system. We counsel clients on matters, which are unique to the health care industry, as well as the broader corporate, tax, and regulatory matters.
Our General Corporate Counsel to Health Care Clients Includes:
- Reorganizations, acquisitions, mergers, affiliations and joint ventures.
- Representation before the FTC, Department of Justice, federal and state legislatures and agencies.
- Securing and maintaining tax-exempt status.
- Antitrust counsel on mergers, consolidations, joint ventures and physician contracts.
- Income and property tax advice.
- Contracts, including outsourcing contracts and educational affiliations.
- Employment policies and litigation.
- Federal and state campaign and lobbying statutes.
- Intellectual property, such as patents, trademarks and service marks.
- Joint and cooperative ventures with a broad range of entities.
- Employment practices and litigation.
- Labor issues, including collective bargaining and contract negotiation.
- Land use, Real Estate and construction matters.