To better serve the unique requirements and expectations of middle market and entrepreneurial businesses, we have a practice area specifically to middle market business clients. We have highly qualified and experienced business lawyers, who understand the wide range of challenges middle market businesses face. We have expertise and experience in all the stages of life cycle of a business, from its initial organization to its final disposition, whether through a public offering, sale, or transition to the next generation of leadership. We understand securities law, corporate law and commercial law, but more importantly, we understand business particularly, middle market business. Our customers include family-owned, emerging, and other privately-held businesses, as well as publicly-held companies, which have no in-house counsel or need additional legal resources. Our customers are organized as corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and joint ventures and span a variety of industries.
Our Services include:
- Forming and structuring business entities and preparation and negotiation of shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, and other control arrangements.
- Debt and equity financings.
- Preparation and negotiation of business contracts such as, consulting agreements, sales representative agreements, licensing and franchise agreements, distributorship and supply contracts, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, brokerage agreements, service contracts and other and similar contracts.
- Regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
- Tax planning, estate planning and wealth management for businesses and owners.
- Succession and exit planning.