We have earned reputation to represent companies, which are seeking financing, as well as financing sources such as venture capital firms, private equity firms, institutional investors, and angel investors. We have been involved in all the facets of capital raising transactions, including seed and angel financings, mezzanine financings, venture capital financings, leveraged acquisitions, and recapitalizations. Such types of transactions have involved a diversity of industries, including biotechnology and life sciences, nanotechnology, medical devices, telecommunications, internet/software, entertainment, wireless security and consumer products. Our broad experience allows us to have an in-depth understanding of our clients’ business and legal needs, and to partner with them to develop creative and effective strategies and execute on such strategies.
With extensive experience in securities, taxation, investment, and corporate law, our highly qualified and experienced attorneys can counsel on several aspects of capital venture and private equity investment including:
- Formation of private equity funds.
- Mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions.
- Acquisition financing transactions.
- Cross-border transactions.
We offer a full range of expertise in specialty practices necessary to support complex private equity transactions, including antitrust, environmental, employee benefits, real estate and intellectual property. Services for Company Representation include:
- Negotiating and preparing of letters of intent, term sheets and memoranda of understanding.
- Preparing and negotiating definitive offering documents, including purchase agreements, subscription agreements, registration and other rights agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Reviewing and preparing private placement memoranda and other information statements. Services for fund and investor Representation include:-
- Advising customers in all the aspects of formation, including preparing offering memoranda, limited partnership agreements, subscription documents, and limited liability company agreements.
- Negotiating with participating funds or other investors.
- Advising in all the aspects of regulatory issues including general securities, investment advisor, broker dealer and investment company issues.
- Negotiating and drafting definitive investment agreements in portfolio companies.