AREA OF PRACTICE
Corporate and Transactional Advisory, Joint Ventures, Foreign Collaborations, Real Estate Laws
The illustrious and celebrated lawyer, Mr. Vijay Goel is the Partner at the London office of the Singhania & Co. Mr. Goel focuses on corporate and transactional advisory and laws relating to joint ventures, foreign collaborations as well as real estate laws. He has built a nexus between domestic and international clients largely for the esteemed firm where he has extensive experience in advising domestic as well as international companies for their listing on AIM, London. He has also specialized in the very complex issues of cross border mergers. He is the Founder of the Indo-European Business Forum (IEBF), a non-profit private entity that aims to encourage, nurture and promote bilateral business, mutual understanding and friendly relationships between industrial, service and business communities of India and Europe.
Mr. Goyal is the Board Member at Afrinex Exchange, Mauritius. He was Special Advisor to the Commonwealth Business Council (CBC) for investments. He is also a trusted advisor to the world renowned Hinduja Group and 'The Loomba Trust' that aims to educate the childr
- Advance Financials
- Ben & Gaws Pvt. Ltd.
- Benson Medical (India) Ltd.
- Erich Utsch AG
- Essar Group
- IDBI Bank
- IIM Calcutta Innovation Park
- IntelleWings Pvt. Ltd.
- Master Trust Limited
- Microsoft Corporation
- SCG Group (Thailand)
- Sri Maruti Wind Park Developers
- State Bank of India
- Supreme Airlines
- Xcel Holdings, Inc.
- Iconic Leader Award by All Ladies League and Women Economic Forum
- NRI Foundation Award from Mr. Arun Jaitley by NRI Foundation Excellence Awards
- Pride of India Award at House of Lords by the NRI Institute for Promotion of business between India and The UK
- Asian Leadership in Europe by Asian Who’s Who International in 2009
- Memento by Mr. K.G Balakrishnan for promoting judicial reforms in India in 2008
- National Law Day Award by Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Patil for his exemplary contribution in commercial law and in strengthening Indo-UK business relations in 2009
- “Asian Achievers' Award” for “Professional of the Year” by Britain's Minister of State in 2010
- LL.B. (Hons.)
- Indo European Business Forum- Founder
- ASSOCHAM UK- Chairman
- Africa International Business Forum
- Action Aid- Goodwill Ambassador
- Indo European Business Forum
- The Go Greens- Founder